Thursday, October 23, 2008

Awa Humaira: Welcome to the real world






Hi i'm Humaira ... Awa Humaira (malaikat cantik berpipi merah) simple but nice name ... becoz she gurl i decide to put her's front letter same like me :) "A". everthing always in front.


Hope she can get A's in her study .. doa from ummi to my lovely daughter ...


17th May .. tremendous experience in my life .. oopps .. actually it begin 16th May .... but finally everthing ok .. my husband most "cuak" person but pretend to be cool ... "mat cool :P" my mom cry like ... no word can describe it.


I ... not cried even the pain is errkkk ... xde perkataan jgk nk describe yg ingt tuhan lps tu dosa kt husband, mak, mertua, adik beradik, sedara mara n kawan2 n nak anak selamat ... psal diri sendiri yg terakhir ingt ke? or xingt langsung??.. entahlah... mmg ssh nk beranak smpi nk cri perkataan pn ssh. mayb urat dh putus2 or sharing the brain with my daughter ... humaira ambik otak ummi ... hehhehe


i share the pics that "moment" in my life... so gurl watch out when u get marry n have baby sooner :D


Who should I give my love to?
My respect and my honor to Who should I pay good mind to?
After Allah And Rasulullah Comes your mother Who next?
Your mother Who next?
Your mother And then your father Cause who used to hold you And clean you and clothes you
Who used to feed you?
And always be with you When you were sick Stay up all night Holding you tight That's right no other Your mother (My mother)
Who should I take good care of?
Giving all my love Who should I think most of?
After Allah And Rasulullah Comes your mother
Who next?
Your mother
Who next?
Your mother
And then your father
Cause who used to hear you
Before you could talk
Who used to hold you?
Before you could walk
And when you fell who picked you up
Clean your cut No one but your mother
My mother Who should I stay rigt close to?
Listen most to Never say no to After Allah And Rasulullah
Comes your mother
Who next?
Your mother
Who next?
Your mother
And then your father
Cause who used to hug you
And buy you new clothes
Comb your hair
And blow your nose
And when you cry
Who wiped your tears?
Knows your fears
Who really cares?
My mother Say Alhamdulillah Thank you Allah Thank you Allah
For my mother.

Song by Yusof Islam & Kids






2 comments:

  1. welcome to the world humaira..SUAM love u!!alamak..duit raya tak bagi lagi la..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. mana duit raya ... nnti raya haji kena kasi double lerr nampak gayanyerr

    ReplyDelete